Company Name: Barclays
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
- End-to-end software development lifecycle
- Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
- Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques and services within IT
- Software development consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:Using UI Framework – React / Angular
JQuery / HTML5 / CSS
Databases (Oracle / DB2 / SQL / IMS DEDB )
Webservices / knowledge of WSDL – SOAP & REST
Application servers (Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
Version Control Software (Clearcase / SVN / CVS / Git)
5. Backend development framework (Spring MVC , Spring Boot, Hibernate)
6. Backend dev – Programming Languages (Java)
Job Location: Pune
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
- Create/Review component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design.
- Create/Review test strategies to guarantee the quality of the delivered system, assist in the diagnosis of system problems encountered during testing.
- Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
- Ensure that technical engineering quality standards / benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls.
- Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
- Where system development is part of a wider set of interdependent systems changes, collaborate with the Systems Designers from the other areas to ensure end-to-end technical integrity of the development, leading this collaboration when required.