Company Name: 3dPLM
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Walk-in to 3rd Sep 2018 at Pune
- Technical Support Engineer/Java Developer
- Degree – BE/ BTech/ ME /MTech
- 2017 and 2018 batch passed out students
- Branch – CS/IT/Mech/Production
- 60% & above in SSC & HSC/Diploma and Degree
- No gap during education
- Technical Support Engineer (For Mechanical and Production students only)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering / Production degree
- 0 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in CAD / PLM domain
- Exposure to 3D CAD tools (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS etc)
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams & customers spread across the globe
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
- Ability to meet objectives, goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- CAD modelling and technical support experience will be considered as a plus
- Java Developer (For CS/IT students only)
- You need to have 0-2 Years of experience in Software Development using Core Java,
- Multithreading, collection framework, strings, any framework.
- You should have good grasp of Maths & analytical skills.
- You should have good knowledge of SDLC.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- You will contribute to Software Development Design discussions for new features & new product development
- General intelligence Test
- Technical aptitude test
- Java Test
- Technical discussion
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044.