Company Name: IBM
Experience: 0-6 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Skills Required: Good Knowledge/Hands on on Linux OS
Job Location: PUNE
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain virtual servers, software, to replicate customer reported issues, and install security patches and updates when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information.
- Develop training technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to help customer’s support personnel interact properly with software.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Help team members in the capacity of a senior engineer in problem solving and guidance as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-6 years of progressive IT experience and customer service.
- Good hands-on experience with Linux operating systems (Red Hat Preferred)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Windows Admin
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification in Red Hat OS is preferred