Education: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Location: Chennai/ Pune
Walk-in to 25th Aug 2018 Between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM at Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune
- Technical Service Desk
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
Skills: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Venue Location: Chennai
# 105, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 32.
Landmark: Near ABT Maruthi Show room.
Venue Location: Hyderabad
Tower 4, 1st floor, Hyderabad
Venue Location: Pune
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune,